Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Bay Fucking Bridge and CalFuckingTrans

The Bay Bridge is a fucking disaster. You know what really gets me? The fact that Caltrans worked all hours of the night over Labor Day weekend to get the bridge up and running. Consultants, engineers were brought in from God knows where. Gave it the sign of approval and all was good. Well, you know what fuckers? All is not good. How many months later and the thing is still falling apart. Thank God no one died! All those cars that took a beating (however small)--I hope they get a huge payout. That Ryder truck driver. I hope he never has to work another day for the rest of his life. The poor guy got glass in his eyes! Again, THANK GOD NO ONE DIED! My mom personally knows the driver of one of the other cars that got struck. She's a consultant working for my mom's company and my mom said the woman is traumatized. I would be too if pieces of metal beam came raining onto my car. The Bay Bridge is closed indefinitely. GOOD! Am I only the one who cares about safety? It should be closed until the damn thing is completely rebuilt so another incident like this doesn't happen again. Get it right, people. Get it fucking right.

No comments:

Post a Comment