Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm Behind

Yes, I'm behind. A weekend away, several weekday nights out, and I'm struggling with my To Do List.

Dean and I have not done laundry. After today, I'm down to one thong underwear. The rest are granny panties for when I'm bleeding.

My car smells like playa. It's still dusty. When you turn on the AC, sprinkles of dust hit your nose. My tires have a propensity to go flat on me at whim. I'm way past the 6-month tire-checkup date.

I have voicemails and emails up the wazoo. Sorry for not yet getting back to you! I'll try very soon. Maybe this weekend.

Luckily the speed reading class I signed up through Groupon.com was cancelled for this weekend. What a relief. I've rescheduled it for December. Anyone want to come with?

Instead I will be trying on couture wedding dresses, hoping to find the 'one' so I can get it made cheaply in China.

Collaborating with a designer on my wedding programs. Thanks Stepher for the wedding gift: creative, useful, thoughtful, helps with my wedding budget!

Litquake is this weekend and next week. I need more hours in the day.

25% done with our book club book L'Assommoir by Emile Zola. I'm determined to finish by our Tuesday dinner date. Who chooses the next book?

No comments:

Post a Comment