Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On the Bandwagon

This post honors my college wifie who found her wedding dress for a fantastic price at Forget Me Knots Bridal on Union Street in San Francisco. She told me how much she paid and I was completely floored. Hooray for her! She is one smart cookie. She also knows how to cook a mean pot of borscht.

Why is she my wifie? We lived as woman and wife during college in Berkeley. I studied like mad and got mediocre grades. She watched TV all day and all night, and ended up Phi Beta Kappa that fucking bitch. During our spare time, we diagrammed on our whiteboard the organic structures of ingredients in our lotion, perfume, deodorant.

Even though she's smarter, we're pretty well-matched when it comes to Scrabble. I'm going to kick her ass next time! Hehe.

I can't say I'm pleased that she's getting married two weeks before me, going on her honeymoon, then making it in time for my wedding to sleep during the ceremony. Ahhhh well. I'll make sure our wedding coordinator keeps her away from the sleepy drinks.

Here's to cheaper wedding budgets so you can splurge on the honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment