Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedding Update

Even though wedding planning was on a standstill the past couple weeks, things seem to have progressed rather nicely. Our budget chic venue continues to garner more press as does our bad ass photographer. Our DJ was named the best by LA Weekly. The studio we've hired for our wedding dance was founded by Dancing with the Stars choreographers--as in those very same Eastern European dancers you see dancing alongside the celebrities. Our first class is on Tuesday with 25-year-old, Ukrainian beauty Irina. I told Dean that most women would be jealous, but I'm confident she would never go for him. Especially when she sees how he dances. I'm not even sure you can call his moves 'dancing.' He needs help...a lot of it. I'm hoping one of these days I will magically try on a dress and deem that it's the one, but mainly I've just had cold feet. So far, the icing on the cake (By the way, we're not getting a cake so don't get excited about some 3-tier sugary delight.) is the wedding web site that Dean put together all by himself. When he showed it to me, I couldn't believe how professional it looked. He done good. We're continuing to refine it, but hoping it will be ready for launch very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment