Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Running Out of Here

I'm about to get the hell out of here.  My pages and pages of lists are mostly crossed-off.  I still have to get a Brazilian.  Ouchie!  Not sure if I'll make it to a garage to get my car checked out before it goes on a wild trek to the desert.  I still have to pickup more vodka for the Bloody Mary's I'll be making at camp.  And maybe I'll get in a workout beforehand?!?!

Time is running out and I'm extremely excited.  Getting texts from a friend on the playa.  How is that happening?  Does Burning Man finally have cell phone reception in the middle of nowhere?

If so, I'll be tweeting about the genius artwork, the incredible parties, the dust storms. 

Yeeehawwww.  I'm so excited! 

Burning Man, Black Rock City, ARTery....Home Sweet Home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment