Friday, August 14, 2009

Restart

I cancelled our anniversary dinner yesterday at Fringale. Dean and I crashed at 6:30pm after work, nursing hangovers and emotionally-drained from the previous night's fighting.

I've never been able to brush aside my hurt feelings easily. It always takes me a lot longer to get over things. But after I wrote that post yesterday, I kept thinking about what a wonderful fiance I have and I felt horrible about not really forgiving him.

Here are just a few of the things Dean does for me.
Picks me up from work every day.
Does my laundry and dry cleaning.
Has a glass of grapefruit juice waiting for me when I get out of the shower.
Buys me chocolate and flowers.
Compliments me every day.
Wraps his arms around me every morning and suffocates me with kisses.

Today is a new day. We are planning our celebration for tonight: picnic dinner with Blues by the Bay--which is one of my favorite summertime events held every Friday evening in Sausalito.

No comments:

Post a Comment