Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ask Me!

I'm on the verge of a meltdown. I'm bloody, bloated, and bitchy.

I spent today dealing with Evite technical issues for a guest list of 500+ for our reunion.

After several months of my iPod not working, I finally made it to my 8th rescheduled Genius Bar appointment. The issue? The cord to my charger is faulty. The solution? A new charger cord. The new problem? After I walked all the way back to work in the Financial District from Union Square, I realized the idiot Genius rep handed me the wrong cord so I purchased the wrong F&(^)(*&*(&^* one!!!

I'm dealing with paperwork to get our semi-destination wedding marriage recognized within the Catholic Church.

I'm playing out in my head all the logistics I need to think about for Burning Man, the Santa Fe wedding, the new tenant who will be moving in when I'm not even there.

Thursday is our 6-month anniversary. What are we doing? Where are we going? How will we celebrate?

But...I have the cutest personal calling cards. Ask me for one!

But please, don't ask me for anything else. I am having a meltdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment