Thursday, August 20, 2009

No More Ouchie!

I remember spending a portion of my precious weekends at the nail salon, wincing from the plucking, waiting for my stupid pinkies to dry while reading gossip magazines.

You know what's great about being coupled up? Sure, there's the companionship and love-dovey thing. But I love not having to shave my legs, no more waxing, no more mani/pedis. Dean doesn't care. I don't even think he notices.

I happened to mention, "Whoah, it's really time for me to get waxed. Do you want me to get a Brazilian?"

He said, "No way! I like you natural."

You might think he was joking. But I really don't think the guy cares. How cool is that? I don't think I could have been blessed with a better man. Maybe it's because he's hairy himself. I told him our daughter is going to be born with a mustache.

I shave maybe once a week. No more french manicures or pedicures. I cut my own nails. Can you believe it? I cut my very own nails! And I no longer go for wax treatments. Hoorah for natural beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment