Friday, August 21, 2009

I Need a Vacation

My head is aching. No amount of Fritos or peanut-butter Ghiradelli chocolate seems to cure the spins. I ran for an hour yesterday at an 8 minute mile clip. Didn't eat dinner, headed to Bliss bar for our Burning Man RV meeting, and consumed two glasses of Zin.

I woke up this morning with the worst hangover. I still feel like shit.

I can't afford to feel like shit.

I just sent my b-school reunion evite to another 300+ revised emails.

My tenant moves out at 9:45am tomorrow. We have an HOA meeting at 11am. My neighbor is getting ready to put her unit up for sale and we need to discuss logistics. I am in charge of the finances and I have no idea what to do with her contribution. Does it just stay in the HOA? Beats me!

I have to clean the place and get it ready for my new tenant who moves in when I'm at Burning Man. I haven't even deposited his checks. Let's hope they don't bounce like my last tenant.

I have a friend in town from India. I haven't even returned his voicemail. Yo, Anup, I'll call you soon!

Ahhh, the desert. I'm still making last minute changes to the volunteer schedule. I'm adding up the shifts. Gotta give credit where credit's due. We are loading up the RV on Sunday. Someone is actually sleeping in the RV that night so all our stuff doesn't get stolen. I need to head to Target for last minute supplies. We need at least three cases of wine. I must have Nutter Butters! I need to buy blinkies for our bikes. I should get my car checked before we start the trek, but maybe I'll just pray my trusty Honda doesn't break down.

It's Patsy's birthday and housewarming on Saturday. We will be there, don't you worry, Patsy!

I don't have time for this headache. Go away, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment