Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whistle While You Work

I love being at work during the holidays. It's quiet. You can go out for lunch with friends without feeling guilty. Work is in slow motion. I really do like what I do, but it can get stressful...almost unhealthy considering the lack of sleep. So I treasure these times when my co-workers' kiddies come in to see what mommy does during the day. You can power through all those emails that are still sitting in your inbox.

I don't believe in Astrology, but I still find it uncanny when I read a horoscope that's spot on.

From the November issue of Glamour. Gemini: The full moon and Mars unsettle your life; then the new moon and Mercury tidy it back up. Tackle a project you're dying to start, whether it's work stuff (website!) or a health routine (Wii Fit!).

Uncanny...new website coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment