Monday, December 7, 2009

To Move or Not to Move

I've been schizophrenic about whether or not to move. I keep going back and forth. We've looked at a few places. As excited as I am when we're looking, I usually decide not to submit an application.

Pros to Moving:
Get the fuck out of a studio apartment.
Starting out fresh as a couple in a new place.
I'm tired of the nomadic strung-out homeless people roaming our corridors.
We can have a mish-mash of combined furniture.
Possibly a bigger kitchen, a bigger bathroom.
A room where we can close the door.

Cons to Moving:
Good-bye $1200 rent.
Our studio is actually a very large, high-ceilinged beautiful apartment.
The one-bedrooms aren't too much bigger than our current situation.
Valet parking.
I adore my cable car commute.
Our choice of nearby Club One facilities.
Dean's friends and favorite watering hole are nearby. I could care less about this one.

So we wait. I'm sure it won't be long before the perfect opportunity comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment