Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

Call me selfish. I wish I could stay here at home and spend Christmas with the fam. Instead, I'm off to hang with the in-laws in Scottsdale, Arizona. You'd think one of the perks of spending Christmas in the desert would be sun, right? But hell no, it's just as cold there as it is here. Oh well.

Despite my party-pooping anxiety of spending Christmas away from the throngs of Filipinos, I have had the best two nights hanging out with loved ones.

Tuesday night, Dean and I went ice-skating at Union Square, took pics with Santa, then sang and drank the night away with friends at my favorite city bar, the Gold Dust. Love that place! It's the perfect mix of tourists and locals and the drinks are dust cheap.

Last night, Conrado came into town and we grabbed dinner at the Westfield food court, had drinks at Oola, then Marky came out to meet us with his fabulous Aussie date. I LOVE THE GAYS! Marky hates it when I call him my gay friend. "You don't call Daniel your black friend."

"Yes I do!"

So happy to celebrate with my posse prior to departure. Merry Christmas everyone and I'll try to blog if I can get my hands on internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment