Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leave His Ass

I am so sick of seeing these strong, smart women stand by their men: Hillary Clinton, Silda Spitzer, Elizabeth Edwards, Elin Nordegren. I'm not in their shoes so I do not have a right to say what I would do if I were them. I don't have toddlers following me around in their pajamas, calling out for their papa. But one of these days, when some politico husband or celebrity athlete cheats on his wife and she turns around and leaves him, I swear to God, I will take the first flight out to DC or wherever they're located and kiss the ground that they walk on. HALLELUJAH! Thank you not only for sticking up for women and bucking the trend, but THANK YOU FOR HAVING SOME FUCKING SELF RESPECT!

These are smart, beautiful women who deserve better and I am tired of the husband theatrics. "I'm human and I'm not perfect." Shut the fuck up, Tiger Woods.  You are an asshole who needs to DIE.  I'm reading reports that Tiger's wife is renegotiating her prenuptial agreement as they try to work on their marriage.  No matter how much money is involved, no wife, no mother deserves to be with someone who's unfaithful.  It doesn't matter that he's a billionaire.  It doesn't matter that he's the greatest golfer of all time.  It matters that he was true to her and he was not.

Women deserve better and things won't change unless we decide we absolutely will not put up with this shit.  LEAVE HIS ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment