Friday, December 11, 2009

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

In a previous post, I mentioned that one of these days, when a celebrity wife decides to leave her scoundrel of a husband that I would praise the ground she walks on. Well, book me a flight to South Carolina! The state's First Lady has filed for divorce from the governor. Remember Governor Mark Sanford? He was the guy caught doing the tango with an Argentinian? He told his cabinet he was on a hike or some kind of adventure travel. Instead, he was having an affair and boozing it up using public funds. Way to be a leader, Sanford!

Anyhow, I'm so glad Jenny Sanford (honors at Georgetown, VP of M&A at Lazard) is leaving his ass. She's smart, pretty, and has a bright future ahead of her without that scumbag. Way to go, Jenny!

On the same front, People.com posted its cheating poll today. Who's the year's worst: Tiger Woods, Jon Gosselin, Governor Sanford, John Edwards, or David Letterman? Hilarious. It pains me to say this, but Jon Gosselin was probably reliving the single twenties he never had. He's an embarrassment, but probably the most understandable of the aforementioned cheaters. Besides, they were separated. David Letterman had a girlfriend for decades, then eventually married her. Hello?!?! He's not proposing for a reason which means he's probably got other avenues to fulfill his desires. Tiger Woods, I think we're all just scratching our heads because his "alleged" mistresses are all butt-ugly compared to his wife. I mean, all these men are bad, but my vote goes to John Edwards who cheated on his wife who had cancer. What happened to "in good times and in bad?"

Bad, bad, bad. These men are bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment