Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where to Stay in Chicago

I do believe I've found the best hotel in the world. Check out the Elysian in Chicago. It's not yet open to the public; I got in through a connection. Centrally located in the Gold Coast of Chicago with all the amenities you can imagine. The spa, the gym, and the indoor pool are amazing. My room was 700 square feet with one and a half bathrooms. I didn't want to leave the hotel. They are hoping to open sometime in mid- to late-November. My room was discounted heavily so I can't say how much the room rate will be. They wouldn't even tell me at the front desk. They said it all depends on the day of week, the time of year, etc. Hopefully it's in my price range though, because whenever I come back to Chicago, I know where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment