Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vacation, Please Come Now

I so need a fucking vacation. I just played a couple rounds of extremely competitive Scrabble and it was so not fun. Next time you play, make sure everyone understands the rules, and there's a neutral party involved. I felt like I was attacked for trying to explain my reasoning with two people who clearly wanted me to lose whether it was fair or not. Unbelievable. I thought board games were supposed to be boring and fun.

I am so tired. One of the admins commented, "You look so tired! Your eyes give it away." Gasp! I used Visine this morning. Didn't it get the red out? I live in a studio apartment. I know, woe is me. The weekend can't come soon enough. My raise is still up in the air.

We are taking a week off to do wedding planning and vacation in Southern California. I'm going to sleep in. Pig out. And lose weight. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment