Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby Anniversary

I woke up and I told Dean, "It's our baby anniversary. We've been together for nine months. We could've had a baby by now."

I'm the first to admit that it's shocking how fast my life has changed. I found a boyfriend. We got engaged. We moved in together. We're planning a wedding and honeymoon. I'm figuring out whether or not to sell the home that I own. It seems so adult...so unlike me!

Exactly a year ago, I was working, writing, dating, and figuring out where my next big vacation would be. Now I have to report to someone besides my boss. I have to tell him what my plans are for the week. I have to let him know when I need the car. I have to tell him, "No, please don't follow me to the gym. I need some alone time. Thank you for your understanding."

We're still learning. Of course it takes time, but happy to be together. Very very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment