Thursday, November 26, 2009

Praise the Lord

On this Thanksgiving, I am most grateful for my soon-to-be husband Dean. He loves me unconditionally. He's there for me even when I'm in the worst mood and I attack him. He reasons, "I know you've been really stressed out and you're taking it out on me. That's ok." He's my personal limo service. He drops me off at work. He picks me up. He buys me chocolate and sends me sweet texts throughout the day. He makes me tea at night. He buys me Lean Cuisines. He's my biggest cheerleader and never ceases to tell people that I'm a published writer who also happens to have a "big PR job." Every year, I've been so grateful for my friends and family (as I am this year, too), but this is a special year because I've found my best friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment