Monday, September 14, 2009

Ponderings

Kanye West needs to be leashed.

There's a Cal young alumni event for the Classes of 1999-2009.  OMIGOD, I'm no longer young.

I'm on the hunt for new face products (cleansers, moisturizers, exfoliants, etc.).  I'm not loyal to any brand so I bounce around from one to another.  Let me know if you have any favorites.  Extra points for products that alleviate hyper-pigmentation.

Costco carries this pulled pork tray.  I tossed the packaging so I can't tell you the exact name.  Whatever it is has totally changed my life.  I might completely ditch my Lean Cuisines.

I get all my shoes from Zappos.com.

My wedding photographer is getting more and more press.  I feel like I hit the jackpot.  Buy low, sell high.  He is unbelievable.

Facebook needs to have a feature where you can accept people as friends, but filter out all their stupid shit--like those lame surveys.

My heart goes out to Annie Le's fiance, family, and friends.  I can't believe it's taking this long to find the murderer. There are a finite number of people who came in and out of the lab, right?  Get to it!  Campus students are scared to death.

Dean and I will be road-tripping all throughout Southern California the week of Thanksgiving so give a shout if you're around.

No comments:

Post a Comment