Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Am So Hungry!

Food Today
Chocolate Milk
Salad from the Salad Bar with a Smothering of Croutons
Cheese, Turkey & Crackers
Reese's Peanut Butter Klondike Bar
Deviled Eggs
Crab Salad

I tried to eat as much as possible before getting my teeth whitened this afternoon at Brite Smile at 3:00 today. I was instructed not to eat anything that would stain a white t-shirt. Hmmm, isn't that everything? Besides, I don't want to fuck this up.  I've never had my teeth professionally whitened before.  My teeth hurt. Every so often, I feel a very sharp pain in my gums...like rubbing alcohol seeping into an open wound.  I can't even have a sip of tea which is probably what got me into this yellow-teethy mess to begin with.

As usual, I went for my daily run.  This time, I ran while watching Larry King's interview of Mackenzie Phillips.  She's fascinating.  I found her to be articulate and thoughtful--like she has really thought her life through, intent on staying drug-free and helping others who are affected by the same struggles she faced.  When you're engrossed in something that interesting, the time passes quickly. 500+ calories burned and one hour later, I could already hear my stomach gurgling.

Now, another three hours later and the Glee show finished, I'm considering taking an Ambien to forget about my hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment