Monday, July 13, 2009

Vixen Vignettes: Chapter Two

I used to write a blog called Vixen Vignettes until today. Since April 2005, I wrote as regularly as I could, documenting my life as a single girl in San Francisco post-business school. For a long time the blog was public (just like this one will be), but then I made it private for professional and personal reasons. To the select group who had access, you know my truth--the eccentricities (I heart bugs), the addictions (chocolate chip cookies and alcohol), love, and heartache. Ouch, such heartache! Oh, what fun I had! Thank you for your continued readership.

After one miserable breakup after another, I reached for my laptop and poured my heart out. Even though I had commitment issues and failed relationships, I was always committed to writing. Intent on publishing, I still persevered despite the rejections from editors.

This is the next chapter--one blog's unveiled continuation. No longer single, finally committed...and still writing as always. Let's get started.

xoxo,
vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment